Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quarterly Update

Well, lookie here... almost three months to the day. Do I know myself well, or what?

Nope. This wasn't planned. The blog bug just caught me all of a sudden and BANG! Here I am.

So, what's been going on the past three months?

Preschool.

Hmm. That's about it.

I joined NaNoWriMo this year, and so far I'm pulling an EPIC FAIL on that. Okay, well not as epic as some, who have not written a single word. As of today, I stand at just over 5,000 words. Better than a big fat goose egg, I suppose. However, I'm should have over 28k at this point. The month is not over yet and next week is Turkey Break, WOO HOO. Hey, ya never know. I might be super inspired and hack out a gajillion words between now and Nov. 30th! Stay tuned...

On the vaycay front, The Hubba Bubba and I just got back from a fab time in Charlotte, NC. We visited our favorite old haunts, and found some new favs as well. There's a fantastic new place called Mez, which includes a restaurant, bar, and movie theater all in one spot. They even let you get drinks and food and take them into the wonderfully cushy theater. Seats are also assigned so you don't have to move down at the last minute when some moron decides to come in during the opening credits and can't find a seat. Pfft Aren't those people SO annoying!?

We also stayed at THE Ritz-Carlton and it was UHMAYZING!

TVs in the mirror, people. Yeah. You read that correctly.

TV

IN

MIRROR

How can this be, you ask?

Like this:




Okay, I'll be the first to admit I'm a huge NERD when it comes to anything to do with my most beloved man-made creation. But this TV is IN THE MIRROR. It looks like I've got Michael Scott's body from The Office! How cool is that?

Don't even get me started on the bed there, either. It was soooo amazing. When I sell my first manuscript, I am totally buying the "Sleep Experience" which can be purchased and lusted over right here

All of these items can be purchased for me for ANY holiday celebration and/or birthday, and/or any UN-Birthday as well. I celebrate any occasion that includes me receiving a gift. Is that selfish? Perhaps. But this is the SLEEP EXPERIENCE. Trust me, anyone who has slept at the Ritz-Carlton will agree and understand perfectly.

No comments: