Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

One Minute in the Life of a Writer (With Gifs)

:00

IMMA WRITE!

:04

It's way too quiet. I need some SOUNDS.

:06

Where's iTunes? I CAN'T FIND iTUNES! DAMN YOU NEW OS! WHY IS EVERYTHING DIFFERENT!


:20

Oh. It was right there the whole time, only it's RED.


:25

Ahh! City sounds. Perfect. IMMA WRITE NOW!


:26

I AM SO PARCHED I MUST GET WATER IMMEDIATELY OR I SHALL PERISH!


:32

Ahh. Much better. Now IMMA WRITE!


:46


:48

Forgot to take allergy medicine! Better do that IMMEDIATELY.

:53

IMMA WRITE!


:59

Ohh, no...


















2 comments:

Caryn Caldwell said...

Ha! Yes! Exactly this!! :-D

northierthanthou said...

Oh come on. Those are enough distractions to fill at least an hour of writing time. ...might even call it productive, depending on the quality of the music.